Medical Insurance can be difficult to understand and manage. What will my co-pay be? Will my treatment be covered?
Our physicians have different specialties and as a result insurance accepted may vary from physician to physician. This allows us to execute our mission of providing healthcare that is all about you; the patient. Our patient facilitator can assist in understanding your coverage along with providing guidance as to filing claims.
For physician specific information, please visit the Physician's Insurance Information Page.
Some of the insurance companies that we work with include:
- CHN -CHN is Consumer Health Network
- Qual Care
Independence Blue Cross (IBC)
- Personal Choice 65 PPO*
- Personal Choice PPO
- Keystone 65 Preferred HMO*
- Keystone 65 Select HMO*
- Keystone Direct POS
- Keystone HMO
- Keystone HMO Proactive Gold
- Keystone HMO Proactive Silver
- Keystone POS
- Amerihealth 65 Point-of-Service (POS)*
- Amerihealth 65 Preferred HMO*
- Amerihealth CMM
- Amerihealth Community Advantage
- Amerihealth Direct Point-of-Service (POS)
- Amerihealth HMO
- Amerihealth Point-of-Service (POS)
- Amerihealth PPO
- Amerihealth Tier 1 Advantage
- Amerihealth Value Network HMO and PPO
MEDICARE (RED WHITE AND BLUE CARD ONLY)
MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLANS ARE NOT ACCEPTED, EXCLUDING THOSE LISTED WITH AN ASTERISK (*)
*Medicare Advantage Plan
Please review each Physician's Insurance Information Page to review the Insurance Providers that the individual physician participates with.
Where applicable, provider specific insurance information is available below.